Industrial Cleaning & Descaling Products
Hibrett Puratex manufactures and distributes an extensive line of industrial cleaners as well as commodity and specialty chemicals. As a multi-discipline chemical blender, we provide our customers across the country with custom chemicals and solutions to meet their business needs.
Scientifically formulated, our high-quality industrial and commercial cleaning chemicals enhance the efficiency of maintenance and cleaning applications. Our chemical mixers have years of extensive training in blending, compounding, and packaging custom chemical solutions. As one of the nation’s leading industrial cleaning suppliers, Hibrett Puratex takes pride in helping customers reduce costs, maintain equipment productivity, and optimize performance.
Learn more about industrial cleaning chemicals: their benefits, applications, and different types.
What Are Industrial Cleaning Chemicals?
Industrial cleaning chemicals and descaling products are the first line of defense against unwanted contaminants like soil, grease, dirt, and rust. Our extensive array of commercial cleaning chemicals utilizes the following basic cleaning methods:
- Detergent action: Detergent use is standard in cleaning industrial and commercial facilities. Acidic or alkaline cleaning solutions effectively remove dirt, grease, and other substances from floor mats, shop towels, uniforms, and more.
- Solvent action: Industrial cleaning products containing one or more chemicals are water-soluble solvent-based solutions. These “all-purpose” compounds are safe to use on most industrial surfaces. There are specialized solvent solutions available for glass, steel, treated wood, or other non-porous surfaces.
- Chemical reaction: Commercial cleaning chemicals help remove contaminants from equipment, walls, heat exchangers, and other industrial machinery. Using the proper chemicals is essential in producing the desired result. Water properties such as hardness, pH level, iron content, and alkalinity contribute to overall performance.
- Mechanical action: Combining chemical reactions and mechanical action produces the best results. Mechanical agitation breaks up unwanted substances and increases cleaning efficiency. However, mechanical action should not exceed a certain pressure level, which could cause unintentional damage to industrial surfaces.
We embrace evolving technologies that improve application methodologies and environmental safety. Our industrial cleaning compounds do not contain toxic agents that damage equipment or the environment. Hibrett Puratex only uses strictly regulated and compliant chemicals to produce enzymes that can safely and effectively break down hard water deposits, oil residue, and other corrosive substances.
What Are the Advantages of Industrial Cleaning and Descaling?
High-performance industrial cleaning chemicals protect employees from exposure to dangerous toxins and promote the longevity of your equipment. Advantages of industrial cleaning and descaling include:
Professional cleaners enhance the cleanliness and organization of a work environment, which leads to higher productivity and profits.
Safe Work Environment
Using green products instead of harsh chemicals limits environmental impacts and reduces the company’s carbon footprint. An eco-friendly approach to industrial cleaning allows for a healthier and more welcoming workspace for customers and employees.
Extended Life Cycle of Equipment
Keeping machinery operating at peak efficiency requires proper cleaning and descaling techniques. Using the right commercial cleaning chemicals will prevent unexpected shutdowns and save money by increasing the equipment’s lifespan.
A safe and healthy work environment increases productivity as well as employee satisfaction. When workers can focus on assigned tasks instead of the conditions of their surroundings, they are more likely to put in their best work.
Type of Industrial Cleaning and Descaling Compounds
Compared to regular household cleaners, industrial cleaning chemicals can handle larger-scale, heavy-duty jobs and produce superior results. Industrial cleaning chemicals are meant to keep industrial-grade equipment in optimal conditions. Using scientifically formulated industrial cleaning chemicals delivers specific benefits to cleaning operations, such as efficiency and speed. These are the primary types of industrial cleaning chemical compounds available at Hibrett Puratex.
Sodium hydroxide is a form of strong alkali used to dissolve proteins and destroy microbes. It is a corrosive substance that can burn skin and cause lung damage, so wearing proper protection while cleaning with strong alkalis is imperative.
Sodium carbonate is an example of a heavy-duty alkali, which has slightly corrosive properties. Heavy-duty alkalis are used in mechanized systems, mainly to remove substances with high-fat content.
An example of a mild alkali is sodium bicarbonate, which is commonly used to soften water or to clean lightly soiled surfaces.
Mild acid cleaning compounds soften water and control deposits. They are slightly corrosive, and examples include acetic, hydroxy acetic, levulinic, and gluconic acids.
Hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids are strong acids that dissolve surface mineral deposits. These descaling agents are corrosive to fabric, concrete, and certain metals.
Solvent-based solutions, commonly called degreasers, are composed of one or more chemicals. Depending on the compound, the formula can be either alkaline or acidic. Degreasers are used primarily for emulsifying fats, grease, and oils.
Our extensive range of industrial cleaning chemicals and descaling products are Kosher certified and USDA authorized. The cleaning compounds available from Hibrett Puratex include:
- ACID BASED MASONRY/BRICK CLEANERS
- ACID CLEANERS/DESCALERS
- ALKALINE DEGREASERS
- ALUMINUM BRIGHTENERS
- AUTO DETAILING PRODUCTS
- CAR WASH
- CAUSTIC & NON-CAUSTIC ALKALINE POWDERS
- CAUSTIC DEGREASERS
- CAUSTIC/BUTYL DEGREASERS
- CEMENT/CONCRETE CLEANERS
- D’LIMONENE BASED CLEANERS
- EXTERIOR CLEANERS
- FLOOR CLEANERS
- FOOD HANDLING FACILITIES CLEANING COMPOUNDS
- GLASS CLEANER
- HAND & MACHINE DISH WASH
- HIGH CAUSTIC LOW FOAM CLEANERS
- HIGH FOAM/LOW FOAM CLEANERS
- HYDROCARBON EMULSION CLEANERS
- NEUTRAL CLEANERS
- NON ALKALINE DEGREASERS
- NON CAUSTIC ALKALINE BUTYL DEGREASERS
- OVEN & GRILL CLEANER
- OVEN & GRILL CLEANERS
- PINE CLEANERS
- POWDER CLEANING COMPOUND
- SEWER/FLOATING DEGREASERS
- SMOKE HOUSE CLEANER
- SOLVENT CLEANERS
- WINDOW CLEANERS
- WINDSHIELD WASH
- WINDSHIELD WASH ANTIFREEZES
Industries We Serve
Industrial cleaning chemicals are essential to maintain industrial and commercial facilities. The professional team at Hibrett Puratex can work around your operating hours to keep your facilities clean and productive. We understand the safety protocols of facilities across various industries and tailor our products and employee training to meet your safety standards and schedule.
Some of the industries we serve are:
- Auto detailing
- EPA Superfund sites
- Food processing
- Industrial cleaning
- Private label
- Tank truck/tractor-trailer cleaning
- Water treatment: waste, potable, Superfund
High-Quality Cleaning Products and Services from Hibrett Puratex
Hibrett Puratex offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all industrial cleaning chemicals. Our team of experienced professionals works hard to ensure all products are engineered within your specifications and budget in mind. Our company strives to meet the highest standards of integrity, courtesy, regulatory compliance, and safety while exceeding your expectations with all our commercial cleaning chemicals. As one of the leading industrial cleaning chemical suppliers in the industry, we carry a vast selection of cleaners and descalers to service clients across diverse industries.
Contact us to discuss how our products and services can serve your facility!